Rodent problem? Stop. Think. Protect.
The best way to prevent a rodent problem is by prevention, but if you need to get rid of rodents, consider snap traps and encouraging predators.
Stop, Think, and Protect what matters by choosing the least toxic pest control alternative.
YardSmartMarin works to raise awareness and reduce the use of pesticides in Marin County.
Learn more at the links below:
- Managing moles and rabbits
- Setting a rat snap trap
- How to trap gophers
- Setting a gopher cinch-type trap
- Rodenticides and the law
- Scientific Studies on Rodenticides, Wildlife, and Pets
- Dangerous Rat Poison Products Still Sold Over the Counter
- Benefits of Raptors
- Problem Wildlife in the Garden and Yard
- Keeping Rats and Mice Out